- For one bewildered moment he thought that Ron had left the tent, then realized that Ron was lying in the shadow of a bunk,
- "Butů surely you know where your nephew is going?" she asked looking bewildered.
- Mrs. Weasley looked bewildered.
- Ron shook his head, looking bewildered.
- After a moment’s bewilderment, he realized that it was not a mirror, but a painting.
- "The — the what?" asked the wandmaker, looking utterly bewildered.
- At that, she looked just as bewildered as he felt.
- Ron and Hermione looked bewildered.
- Ron and Hermione looked bewildered but very impressed as they followed him across the little landing and knocked upon the door opposite Bill and Fleur’s.
- Then he turned to see Bogrod shaking his head in bewilderment: The Thief’s Downfall seemed to have lifted his Imperius Curse.
- Hermione looked utterly bewildered, but to Harry’s enormous relief she accepted the bizarre turn of events without comment.
- Harry left her floating there, looking utterly bewildered.
There are no more uses of "bewilder" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Some of their customs can bewilder travelers.
- I am trying to understand her, but am bewildered.
Go to more samples