- You want the facts, try the Quibbler.
- The first read, THE QUIBBLER.
- "It won’t be like Godric’s Hollow," Ron added, "Lovegood’s on your side, Harry, The Quibbler’s been for you all along, it keeps telling everyone they’ve got to help you!"
- The front of the Quibbler carried his own picture, emblazoned with the words "Undesirable Number One" and captioned with the reward money.
- The Quibbler’s going for a new angle, then?
- "Well, as regular listeners will know, several of the more outspoken supporters of Harry Potter have now been imprisoned, including Xenophilius Lovegood, erstwhile editor of The Quibbler," said Lupin.
- Old Xeno Lovegood was getting a bit too outspoken in The Quibbler, so they dragged Luna off the train on the way back for Christmas.
- At last he sputtered, "The Quibbler?
There are no more uses of "quibble" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Let’s not quibble over pennies
- At the time, it was an emergency. There was no time to quibble over details.
Go to more samples