- To general indignation, a sign went up on all common-room noticeboards that the next trip into Hogsmeade had been cancelled.
- "What do you mean, you might not be at Hogwarts next year?" said Pansy indignantly, ceasing grooming Malfoy at once.
- Despite his indignation at the position into which he had been placed, he still rather felt for the shrunken-looking man sitting opposite him.
- "Hey!" said Harry indignantly, as she pulled his copy of Advanced Potion-Making out of his bag and raised her wand.
- "They will certainly be unable to tell who performed the magic," said Dumbledore, smiling slightly at the look of great indignation on Harrys face.
- "He only gave her ten Galleons?" said Harry indignantly.
- "I was watching that, Potty!" he told Harry indignantly, pointing at the fight below, before letting out a loud cackle.
- Hermione looked indignant.
- It’s nothing to do with me!" said Harry indignantly.
- There is no way they’d let me be a Death Eater!" said Ron indignantly, a bit of sausage flying off the fork he was now brandishing at Hermione and hitting Ernie Macmillan on the head.
- Of course I haven’t!" said Harry indignantly.
There are no more uses of "indignant" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She was indignant, but agreed to be searched when they accused her of shoplifting.
- "I am not a fool," she said indignantly.
Go to more samples