- Harry’s temporarily stupefied brain seemed to reawaken.
- Harry saw the knees of the Death Eaters bend; poking his wand out from under the desk, he shouted, ’STUPEFY!’
- heavy struck him on the side of the face but he merely ducked his head and sprinted onwards; a hand caught him by the shoulder; he heard Hermione shout, ’Stupefy!’
- Harry flung himself sideways as Neville took aim again and shouted: ’STUPEFY!’
- ’STUPEFY!’ screamed Hermione, who had just caught up with them.
- Harry whirled around to face him and gasped: ’STUPEFY!’
- I learned the Dark Arts from him, and I know spells of such power that you, pathetic little boy, can never hope to compete = ’Stupefy!’ yelled Harry.
- ’Hurry, Filch, hurry!’ shrieked Umbridge, ’they’ll be all over the school unless we do something — Stupefy]’ A jet of red light shot out of the end of her wand and hit one of the rockets.
There are no more uses of "stupefy" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The lawyer said his client was stupefied by the accusation.
- She was shocked—too stupefied to respond for a few seconds.
Go to more samples