- Their glass might be shattered, but still the little black-and-white people inside them peered up at him haughtily,
- My son and his wife,’ she said, turning haughtily to Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, ’were tortured into insanity by You-Know-Who’s followers.
- Sirius stared around at the students milling over the grass, looking rather haughty and bored, but very handsomely so.
- ’Were you?’ said Professor McGonagall haughtily.
There are no more uses of "haughty" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- It is a story about a haughty princess who has a great fall.
- She has that haughty, rich and entitled attitude.
Go to more samples