- ’Don’t be thick,’ said Ron, looking highly disconcerted.
- ’I would not go that way if I were you,’ said Nearly Headless Nick, drifting disconcertingly through a wall just ahead of Harry as he walked down the passage.
- ’Ah,’ said Fudge, who looked thoroughly disconcerted.
- She looked around at all the faces upturned to her, rather disconcerted.
- Sirius looked slightly disconcerted for a moment, then said, Til look for him later, I expect I’ll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother’s old bloomers or something.
- Looking highly disconcerted, Ernie muttered something about unfinished Transfiguration homework and scurried away.
There are no more uses of "disconcerting" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- It was disconcerting to realize the experts don’t really understand what is going on either.
- Changing teachers in the middle of the semester was disconcerting.
Go to more samples