- "Don’t bother," said Cedric in an exasperated voice...
- The other was clearly a Ministry wizard; he was holding out a pair of pinstriped trousers and almost crying with exasperation.
- "They are now," said Hermione in an exasperated voice, "but once Hagrid’s found out what they eat, I expect they’ll be six feet long."
- There was a pause in which Hermione beamed at the pair of them, and Harry sat, torn between exasperation at Hermione and amusement at the look on Ron’s face.
- "What is it with her?" said Ron, exasperated, as Hermione ran away up the marble staircase.
- The Horntail’s head rose with him, her neck now stretched to its fullest extent, still swaying, hike a snake before its charmerů. Harry rose a few more feet, and she let out a roar of exasperation.
- Ron and Hermione both gave Harry half-exasperated, half-commiserating looks.
- Oh really," said Mr. Weasley in exasperation, handing the paper to Percy.
- She’s unhappy!" said Hermione, exasperated.
There are no more uses of "exasperated" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She was exasperated by his teasing.
- My little brother can be exasperating. He’s always testing his boundaries.
Go to more samples