- Malfoy, whose pale eyes were still watering with pain and humiliation, looked malevolently up at Moody
- "Thank you, Severus," said Dumbledore firmly, and Snape went quiet, though his eyes still glinted malevolently through his curtain of greasy black hair.
- "Its Peeves, Professor," Filch whispered malevolently.
- The password had evidently changed, however, for the stone gargoyle did not spring to life and jump aside, but stood frozen, glaring at Harry malevolently.
There are no more uses of "malevolent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She tells vicious lies and spreads malevolent rumors.
- My computer is so frustrating. Sometimes it seems alive and malevolent.
Go to more samples