- The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch’s office, if anybody would like to check it.
- Then he realized that it was a colossal skull, comprised of what looked like emerald stars, with a serpent protruding from its mouth like a tongue.
- Squinting up at the shamrock, Harry realized that it was actually comprised of thousands of tiny little bearded men with red vests, each carrying a minute lamp of gold or green.
- Hagrid’s cabin comprised a single room, in one corner of which was a gigantic bed covered in a patchwork quilt.
- Moreover, the crowd in the mysterious room at the bottom of the basin was comprised of adults, and Harry knew there were not nearly that many teachers at Hogwarts.
There are no more uses of "comprised" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The university is comprised of six colleges.
- The Senate is comprised of 100 senators — two from each state.
Go to more samples