- CHAPTER ONE OWL POST Harry Potter was a highly unusual boy in many ways.
- Extremely unusual though he was, at that moment Harry Potter felt just like everyone else — glad, for the first time in his life, that it was his birthday.
- Famous Harry Potter and all that.
- This is Harry Potter.
- He pulled out the map again and saw to his astonishment, that a new ink figure had appeared upon it, labeled Harry Potter.
- But, as we all know, You-Know-Who met his downfall in little Harry Potter.
- They’re off, and the big excitement this match is the Firebolt that Harry Potter is flying for Gryffindor.
- Everyone from the Minister of Magic downward has been trying to keep famous Harry Potter safe from Sirius Black.
- But famous Harry Potter is a law unto himself Let the ordinary people worry about his safety!
- Famous Harry Potter goes where he wants to, with no thought for the consequences.
- "Meet you in the common room," Harry muttered as Professor Trelawney’s voice called, "Harry Potter!"
- "Ah, well, Snape… Harry Potter, you know… we’ve all got a bit of a blind spot where he’s concerned."
- I, Sirius Black, Harry Potter’s godfather, hereby give him permission to visit Hogsmeade on weekends.
- When one wizard saves another wizard’s life, it creates a certain bond between them… and I’m much mistaken if Voldemort wants his servant in the debt of Harry Potter.
- THERE IS NO HARRY POTTER HERE!" he roared, now holding the receiver at arm’s length, as though frightened it might explode.
There are no more uses of "Harry Potter" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Like in Harry Potter?
Lauren Oliver -- Before I Fall
- Vivian peers at the pictures of Carmine’s son with his wife and grandchildren on a recent vacation—at Harry Potter’s castle, on a roller coaster, standing next to Mickey Mouse.
Go to more samples
Christina Baker Kline -- Orphan Train