- Malfoy elbowed past Hermione to block Harry’s way up the stone steps to the castle, his face gleeful and his pale eyes glinting maliciously.
- Malfoy’s eyes were narrowed maliciously.
- "Can’t you shut that thing up?" he added to Harry as Hermione strode out of the room, Crookshanks’s yellow eyes still fixed maliciously on Ron.
- And, sir, I’ll need this shrivelfig skinned," said Malfoy, his voice full of malicious laughter.
- Your father didn’t set much store by rules either," Snape went on, pressing his advantage, his thin face full of malice.
- Got plenty of special features, hasn’t it?" said Malfoy, eyes glittering maliciously.
- You —" Harry was angry enough to hit Malfoy, but couldn’t reach — Malfoy was panting with the effort of holding onto the Firebolt, but his eyes were sparkling maliciously.
There are no more uses of "malicious" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I am not interested in hearing malicious gossip.
- Words can be like baseball bats when used maliciously.
Go to more samples