- Harry counted out five little bronze coins,
- The little bronze ones.
- Heaps of little bronze Knuts.
- Not wanting to miss anything, he got some of everything and paid the woman eleven silver Sickles and seven bronze Knuts.
- Standing beside its burnished bronze doors, wearing a uniform of scarlet and gold, was "Yeah, that’s a goblin," said Hagrid quietly as they walked up the white stone steps toward him.
There are no more uses of "bronze" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She received the bronze medal at the Olympics.
- The sculpture of a bull made on Wall Street is made of bronze.
Go to more samples