- Wood? thought Harry, bewildered; was Wood a cane she was going to use on him? But Wood turned out to be a person,
- Hagrid ran his fingers through his hair, fixing Harry with a bewildered stare.
- And Quirrell, though pinning Harry to the ground with his knees, let go of his neck and stared, bewildered, at his own palms — Harry could see they looked burned, raw, red, and shiny.
There are no more uses of "bewilder" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Some of their customs can bewilder travelers.
- I am trying to understand her, but am bewildered.
Go to more samples