- Now he saw another elephant emerge from the place where it had stood hidden in the trees.
- From their hiding places a horde of children — Jonas recognized Fiona in the group — emerged, running in a crouched position, firing across the field.
- The attacking armies slowed, emerged from their crouched positions, and watched to see what he was doing.
- Jonas felt a ripping sensation inside himself, the feeling of terrible pain clawing its way forward to emerge in a cry.
There are no more uses of "emerge" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- China recently emerged as a world power.
- The idea emerged at a Student Council meeting.
Go to more samples