- "This is the time," she began, looking directly at them, when we acknowledge differences.
- "Well, no, I guess not," Lily acknowledged reluctantly.
- The Committee of Elders stood and was acknowledged by applause.
- It was a small thing, the standing; but no one had ever stood automatically to acknowledge Jonas’s presence before.
There are no more uses of "acknowledge" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She acknowledged that she might have forgotten.
- It is important to acknowledge the work of others in one’s own writing.
Go to more samples