- But he was a little dismayed that his schedule left no time, apparently, for recreation.
- Apparently that’s the way it was, once.
- By midday Jonas’s absence would become apparent, and would be a cause for serious concern.
- He cried all night, apparently.
- The road was narrower, and bumpy, apparently no longer tended by road crews.
There are no more uses of "apparent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the dry fields.
- The committee investigated some apparent discrepancies.
Go to more samples