- One of the worst things we watched, though, was Lisa coming out of seclusion two days later.
- They took her down to the end of the hall, to seclusion, while we watched.
- They let her out of seclusion, they gave her back her belt, and her nails started to grow in again, but Lisa didn’t come back.
- Two more singles, one double, a toilet, and seclusion.
- The seclusion room was the size of the average suburban bathroom.
- The seclusion room was supposed to be soundproof.
- You could pop into the seclusion room, shut the door, and yell for a while.
- But yelling in the seclusion room was fine.
- You could also "request" to be locked into the seclusion room.
- The seclusion-room etiquette was, If you weren’t locked in, anybody could join you.
- The real purpose of the seclusion room, though, was to quarantine people who’d gone bananas.
- Anyone who sustained a higher level for more than a few hours was put in seclusion.
- There were no objective criteria for deciding to put someone into seclusion.
- Seclusion worked.
- The worst we got was an afternoon in seclusion.
- Down at the end of the hall, muffled booming and yelling and crashing came out of the seclusion room.
- They were seclusion rooms, in fact.
- Unlike our seclusion room, they had windows, but the windows were tiny, high, chicken-wire-enforced, security-screened, barred windows.
There are no more uses of "secluded" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She has been secluded in her bedroom since receiving the information.
- a secluded romantic spot
Go to more samples