- But as soon as her long tapered back had receded down the hall and out the double-locked double doors, we were overcome by gloom shot through with anxiety:
- There are a lot of names: depression, catatonia, mania, anxiety, agitation.
- This may be evidenced by marked mood shifts from baseline mood to depression, irritability, or anxiety, usually lasting a few hours or, only rarely, more than a few days.
There are no more uses of "anxiety" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She suffers from more than the usual pre-test anxiety.
- It is a vicious cycle in which worry leads to a drop in the stock market and the drop in the stock market leads to increased anxiety.
Go to more samples