- She would never forget the leap of her heart as she heard it, as if for the first time, drawling, resonant, musical.
- His voice was oddly pleasant to the ear, the well-modulated voice of a gentleman, resonant and overlaid with the flat slow drawl of the Charlestonian.
- It was resonant, deeper, and his words fell swiftly as though hurried with some inner urgency.
- While his low resonant voice went on, desolate, with a feeling she could not understand, Scarlett clutched at words here and there, trying to make sense of them.
- Ashley began to read the prayers and all heads bowed as his resonant, beautifully modulated voice rolled out the brief and dignified words.
- She wondered incuriously who it was and, when a man’s voice, resonant and drawling, rose above Pitty’s funereal whispering, she knew.
There are no more uses of "resonant" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The sound resonates well in this theater.
- His story resonated with me because I once had a similar experience.
Go to more samples