- Sometimes when her curt orders made Pork stick out his under lip and Mammy mutter: "Some folks rides mighty high dese days," she wondered where her good manners had gone.
- "Hush," said Rhett curtly, not missing the shining light in Wade’s eyes when he spoke of the father he had never known.
- "Sit down," he said curtly, following her into the room.
- Scarlett curtly refused to contribute more money to Pitty’s establishment as long as India was under the same roof.
- From upstairs he could hear occasionally the curt tones of Dr. Meade whenever a door opened.
- Voices rose louder on the front walk, Captain Jaffery’s curt and questioning, Hugh’s shrill with foolish laughter, Rhett’s deep and reckless and Ashley’s queer, unreal, shouting: "What the hell!
There are no more uses of "curt" in the book.
Show samples from other sources