- That’s Saint Paul, you know.
- "That Saint Paul," said Rinaldi.
- Like Saint Paul.
- "That Saint Paul," Rinaldi said.
There are no more uses of "Saint Paul" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The great bell of Saint Paul’s was striking one in the cleared air, when Mr. Lorry, escorted by Jerry, high-booted and bearing a lantern, set forth on his return-passage to Clerkenwell.
Charles Dickens -- A Tale of Two Cities
- As I shut it, Saint Paul’s, and all the many church-clocks in the City—some leading, some accompanying, some following—struck that hour.
Go to more samples
Charles Dickens -- Great Expectations