- If any Hobbit stooped for a stone, it was well to get quickly under cover, as all trespassing beasts knew very well.
- He caught me several times trespassing after mushrooms, when I was a youngster at Brandy Hall.
- Let’s get into the lane and then we shan’t be trespassing.
- ’No, I caught ’cause trespassing,’ said the farmer, ’and nearly set my dogs on ’em; but they’ll tell you all the story, I’ve no doubt.
- Any attempt to set off across country at once would only make matters worse: half the inhabitants would follow them, to see what they were up to, and to prevent them from trespassing.
There are no more uses of "trespass" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Since the door was wide open, she was charged with trespassing rather than breaking and entering.
- Papa didn’t take too kind to trespass.
Go to more samples
Robert Newton Peck -- A Day No Pigs Would Die