- This country assimilates immigrants very quickly
- Immigrants often want to assimilate quickly
- It would be no small business to remain herself, and yet to assimilate such an establishment.
Forster, E. M. -- Howards End
- He was one of those fine, ingenuous natures which assimilate themselves easily to the dispositions of others.
Dumas, Alexandre -- Twenty Years After
- The nasal assimilates to the following consonant
- The body better assimilates vitamin supplements if they taken with food.
- It can harmonize, assimilate, and protect the several parts and members, and extend the benefit of its foresight and precautions to each.
Jay, John -- Federalist Papers Authored by John Jay