- in a room with no apparent door
- Ordinarily we let you elect your chief officer and install him in the lower bunk by the door, but apparently that position has been taken.
- Some of the bigger boy’s apparently had bets on the most recent games.
- Apparently the soldiers already knew how to handle the stars.
- Crazy Tom, the leader of C toon, had apparently ordered his men to flash their own legs already.
- He was a twelve-yearold, who had apparently made commander only in his last year at the school.
- Discipline was apparently very tight.
- But you know that, and apparently you don’t care, so why should I?
- There was no obvious flagship, no apparent nerve center.
- Apparently Mazer meant it when he said he meant to break Ender down. and forcing him to play when tired and sleepy was just the sort of cheap and easy trick Ender should have expected.
- And just as he remembered that game, apparently Bean remembered it, too, for his voice came over the headset, saying, "Remember, the enemy’s gate is down.
There are no more uses of "apparent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the dry fields.
- The committee investigated some apparent discrepancies.
Go to more samples