- For when youth and beauty have gone, she will find that the place-between, once occupied by tension, has become a wellspring of cunning and resourcefulness.
- The Atreides is young and resourceful, yes — but he is also tired from long effort and he’d be no match for you, anyway.
- Count Fenring turned to his lady, said: "Ah-h-h-um-m-m, a resourceful um-m-m-m young man.
There are no more uses of "resourceful" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Ask Joan to handle it. She’s resourceful.
- "And lastly, O my resourceful son," said the Tisroc, "you have made clear how all this might give you the barbarian woman, but not how it helps me to the over-throwing of Narnia."
Go to more samples
C.S. Lewis -- The Horse and His Boy