- There’s deception in his words, Jessica thought.
- "The sides of the hole cave in and make the distances deceptive," Kynes said.
- A variation in a glowglobe’s brilliance, a deceptive shadow.
- A shield would repel too fast a blow, admit only the slowly deceptive counter.
- It is the law, and we cannot carry useless …. " Jessica’s motion started as a slumping, deceptive faint to the ground.
- "He wanted you to know he never suspected you," Paul said, and explained the deception, adding: "He wanted you to know he always trusted you completely, always loved you and cherished you.
There are no more uses of "deception" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- However, like all dangerous deceptions, the lies that clappers tell themselves wear seductive disguises.
Neal Shusterman -- Unwind
- Not to know after all these years that deception can hide in plain sight?
Go to more samples
Cassandra Clare -- City of Heavenly Fire