- He saw no shields or any indication of their use.
- He calls Count Fenring Ambassador to the Smugglers, indicating the Emperor’s interest in smuggling operations on Arrakis.
- "Piter," the Baron rumbled, "you indicated —"
- All evidence indicates the Duke was a man not easily hoodwinked.
- I indicate that House Atreides will go to Arrakis.
- "I indicated accidents can happen," Piter said.
- There are certain preparations that indicate when a House is going renegade.
- They used pack beasts and indicated they faced an eighteen-day journey.
- Paul looked in the indicated direction, saw the distant speck: a dot of intermittent motion, and realized how keyed up his father must be.
- The Geologist’s manner indicated a change in attitude toward the House of Atreides.
- There was no sign of a poison snooper here, no indication of their use anywhere in the cave warren.
- The slave wore green leotards and the red belt of a semishield—the belt’s arrow pointing left to indicate the slave’s left side was shielded.
- Kynes indicated an arched opening in the side wall of the chamber.
- Kynes indicated the cabinets against the right-hand wall, said: "This way."
- He indicated a rock bench within the horn.
- But there were other far more important indications that they virtually ignored: 1.
- He pointed to the Emperor’s blade on the floor, indicating that Feyd-Rautha should advance and take it.
- IBAD, EYES OF: characteristic effect of a diet high in melange wherein the whites and pupils of the eyes turn a deep blue (indicative of deep melange addiction).
- This was a clear indication that some agency was interfering with higher order dimensions!
- The ’thopter waggled its wings to indicate it had the signal.
- Feyd-Rautha indicated his fear by only the barest hesitation.
- He turned toward the dune Stilgar had indicated — a dirty tan slope with an S-track crest.
- He indicated a place with his foot.
- Paul pulled at his lip to indicate he understood, looked up at the men standing guard above them on the rocks.
- Its green and white stripes indicate the constant multiple, condition of parallel active and dormant chlorophyll regions.
- (On planets with sufficient water, a pan indicates a region once covered by open water.
There are no more uses of "indicate" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- These maps are drawn with north to the top unless otherwise indicated.
- She did not indicate which candidate she supports.
Go to more samples