- I know you came prepared for violence with a weapon in your bodice.
- Swiftly, Mapes grabbed the sheathed knife, concealed it in Jessica’s bodice.
- Jessica felt the cold sheath of the crysknife beneath her bodice, thought of the long chain of Bene Gesserit scheming that had forged another link here.
- The too-dark sky hung over the slope like a blot, and the milky light of the Arrakeen sun gave the scene a silver cast—light like the crysknife concealed in her bodice.
- With a gasp, Mapes dropped the sheathed knife into Jessica’s hand, tore open the brown bodice, wailing: "Take the water of my life!
There are no more uses of "bodice" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- My dress, black silk with a corset-tight bodice and diamond-patterned skirt, is the finest thing I’ve ever worn.
Sabaa Tahir -- An Ember in the Ashes
- Natalie’s dress had flowers blossoming on the bodice, and her full skirt was fluttery blue tulle.
Go to more samples
Kiera Cass -- The Elite