- The danger is lack of visibility, turbulence, clogged intakes.
- The Duke scowled, busied himself with the controls as they came into turbulent air over the crawler.
- And now, there appeared to be turbulence in the sand around the factory.
- He felt dust fronts, billowings, mixings of turbulence, an occasional vortex.
- He waited out another turbulence.
- The odor of the place assailed him: unwashed bodies, distillate esters of reclaimed wastes, everywhere the sour effluvia of humanity with, over it all, a turbulence of spice and spicelike harmonics.
There are no more uses of "turbulent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources