- Others in like circumstances have become renegade Houses, taking family atomics and shields and fleeing beyond the Imperium.
- There are certain preparations that indicate when a House is going renegade.
- Take those Fremen, for example, the renegade people of the desert.
- And again, he wondered at her unknown ancestry — a renegade House, perhaps?
- Yet sometimes I think it’d have been better if we’d run for it, gone renegade.
- You’ll not be a renegade House, but a guerrilla House—running, hunted.
- But all he can hope for then is escape into renegade anonymity.
- "A …. renegade branch of the family," she said.
- TLEILAX: lone planet of Thalim, noted as renegade training center for Mentats; source of "twisted" Mentats.
- I think it would’ve been wiser for us to go renegade, to take ourselves beyond the Imperial reach," she said.
There are no more uses of "renegade" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- renegade soldiers stole the supplies
- turned renegade and renounced his faith
Go to more samples