- His face drew down into a caricature of a frowning mask.
- He looked, from behind, like a fleshless stick figure in overlarge black clothing, a caricature poised for stringy movement at the direction of a puppet master.
- "I am Liet-Kynes," he said, addressing himself to the empty horizon, and his voice was a hoarse caricature of the strength it had known.
- Her face peered out of the hood like a witch caricature — sunken cheeks and eyes, an overlong nose, skin mottled and with protruding veins.
There are no more uses of "caricature" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Now he is scowling, thrusting his chest toward me, a caricature of a young sailor ready to brawl.
Gillian Flynn -- Gone Girl
- The drive segues from gravel to dirt before it reaches the woods, the entrance to which is decorated with cutouts of ghost and goblin caricatures.
Go to more samples
Pittacus Lore -- I Am Number Four