- No, Anne, we have done nothing to deserve such a reproach!
- Furthermore, he answers every reproach or accusation with a load of fine 1\ promises, which he never manages to keep.
- The result: a storm of reproaches.
- This left me on my own to face the difficult task of improving myself so I wouldn’t have to hear their reproaches, because they made me so despondent.
- Mr. Kugler has reproached us for our carelessness.
- So there’s no need for you to reproach yourself because you think you’ te taking something I was entitled to; nothing could be further from the truth.
- Maybe that would straighten out their jumbled brains! Wishes, thoughts, accusations and reproaches are swirling around in my head.
- Sometimes I’m so deeply buried under self-reproaches that I long for a word of comfort to help me dig myself out again.
- More than once, after a series of absurd reproaches, I’ve snapped at Mother: "I don’t care what you say.
- She looked at me with such sadness and reproach in her enormous eyes that I could read the message in them: "Oh, Anne, why have you deserted me?
There are no more uses of "reproach" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She reproached him for being thoughtless and lazy.
- Don’t reproach yourself for things beyond your control.
Go to more samples