- I’ve learned two new words: "brothel" and "coquette."
- Add to that, vanity and coquettishness and there’s no question about it: she’s a thoroughly despicable person.
- Smile coquettishly, pretend you know everything, offer everyone a piece of advice and mother them — that’s sure to make a good impression.
- One, she’s hardworking; two, cheerful; three, coquettish — and sometimes a cute face.
- That’s all I was: a terrible flirt, coquettish and amusing.
There are no more uses of "coquette" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Her early roles limited her to the decorative coquette, but she had a breakout role in...
- He introduced Bette Midler by saying, Bette rhymes with coquette, but never regret.
Go to more samples