- As they walked, he thought about the fax in his jacket pocket, still unable to believe the image it depicted.
- The banner depicted the Christian "fish" modified with four little feet-a tribute, Aaronian claimed, to the African lungfishes ’ evolution onto dry land.
- Carlo had, for some unknown reason, only moments before the blast, left his mother’s side and ventured into a protected alcove to ponder a tapestry depicting the story of St. Francis.
- Sneering up at them from the floor was the image of a skeleton-an intricately detailed, marble mosaic depicting "death in flight."
- The relief was elliptical, about three feet long, and carved with a rudimentary face-a depiction of the West Wind as an angel-like countenance.
- Though brilliantly rendered, the statue depicted St. Teresa on her back in the throes of a toe-curling orgasm.
- He was wearing a blue paramedic’s jumpsuit that zipped up the front and was adorned with cloth badges that apparently depicted his numerous qualifications.
- It was a horrifying, fifty-foot-tall depiction of Jesus Christ separating mankind into the righteous and sinners, casting the sinners into hell.
There are no more uses of "depict" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The book depicts the precariousness financial position of a working class, single mom.
- His painting depicts country life.
Go to more samples