- "That is my father," Vittoria said, her voice wavering.
- "My name is not important," he said, trying to keep his voice from wavering.
- As they hurried past one chapel after the other, pale humanoid forms wavered like ghosts behind the rustling plastic.
- Peter’s faith in God was so steadfast that Jesus called Peter "the rock"-the unwavering disciple on whose shoulders Jesus would build his church.
- Inside the Sistine Chapel, the camerlegno stood unwavering as he spoke.
- He opened his mouth to speak, but his lips wavered, soundless.
- Ninety seconds later, Robert Langdon was gripping the top of the satellite arm wavering in the breeze fifty feet off the ground.
- Kohler lurched into the frame now …. standing awkwardly on his feet, gun wavering wildly before him.
There are no more uses of "waver" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Through good times and bad her love for him has never wavered.
- We are looking for someone who won’t waver when things get tough.
Go to more samples