- Speaking to a living Illuminatus was disorienting for him …. like speaking to George Washington.
- Langdon watched, detached, his mind churning circles like the blades, wondering if a full night’s sleep would make his current disorientation any clearer.
- Langdon looked up at the towering monuments and felt totally disoriented.
- Langdon stood, disoriented.
- With a rising fury of disorientation and rage, Langdon got off the table and stood on shaky legs.
- Spinning disoriented somersaults, he groped the sheer walls that enclosed him on all sides.
- He stood a moment, looking disoriented, and then, before anyone could stop him, he lurched forward, staggering down the stairs toward Macri.
There are no more uses of "disoriented" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I frequently find myself disoriented when I come up out of the subway
- She was disoriented when they covered her eyes and spun her in a circle three times.
Go to more samples