- Vittoria looked at the time remaining on the flashing indicator on the canister.
- He indicated his selection.
- The only indication of bearing was the breath.
- And you’re sure the breath is what indicates the direction?
- Those indicate secondary documents located elsewhere with their primary themes.
- The line missed, by a substantial margin, the cluster of black squares indicating Rome’s major churches.
- As in all libraries, the tabs indicated the contents of that row.
- He looked up at the indicator tabs glowing at the end of each stack.
- He started briskly down the first aisle, examining the indicator tabs of each vault.
- What was more, the note indicated it had been moved there per suggerimento del artista.
- Langdon entered the third row of vaults and continued surveying the indicator tabs.
- The note indicated that the famous Bernini sculpture, The Ecstasy of St. Teresa, shortly after its unveiling, had been moved from its original location inside the Vatican.
- He noticed that the line he had drawn earlier to indicate the direction of the angel’s spear passed perfectly through one of the possibilities.
- I’ll take the left arc," Vittoria said, indicating the left half of the circumference.
There are no more uses of "indicate" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- These maps are drawn with north to the top unless otherwise indicated.
- She did not indicate which candidate she supports.
Go to more samples