- The relief was elliptical, about three feet long, and carved with a rudimentary face-a depiction of the West Wind as an angel-like countenance.
- She was in the corner of the room, on her back on a rudimentary divan, hands tied behind her, mouth gagged.
- On the table lay a rudimentary copper chest, crusted with ancient patina.
There are no more uses of "rudimentary" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- NEWLY ZEN thanks to Yoga Janet, well fed by Pop, and now proficient in concrete-mixing as well as rudimentary electrical work, I felt as if I were making the most of this prison thing.
Piper Kerman -- Orange Is the New Black
- Ootek had been taught a few words of English by Mike, and his perceptivity was so excellent that we were soon able to establish rudimentary communications.
Go to more samples
Farley Mowat -- Never Cry Wolf