- As the air currents buffeted her body, her clothes clung, accentuating her slender torso and small breasts.
- Olivetti leaned toward her, as if to accentuate his height advantage.
- As if to accentuate the collegiate atmosphere, two longhaired hippies hurled a Frisbee back and forth while enjoying Mahler’s Fourth Symphony blaring from a dorm window.
- Night seemed to be falling quickly now, accentuated by the musty tint of the stained-glass windows.
- The camerlegno turned, shadows accentuating the pain on his face.
- Camerlegno Ventresca possessed a grit that seemed to accentuate his conviction rather than cloud it.
- She could have been a Roman goddess, enshrouded in her white terrycloth robe, the drawstring cinched tight, accentuating her slender curves.
There are no more uses of "accentuate" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- It’s a difficult situation, but she accentuates the positive and does not get overwhelmed.
- The black belt with the white dress accentuated her slim waist.
Go to more samples