- He walked them to the far wall where a wide conveyor belt entered the room in a graceful curve, vaguely resembling a baggage claim carousel.
- The man pointed to a large electronic podium facing the conveyor belt.
- When you are finished with your box, you place it back on the conveyor belt, insert your key again, and the process is reversed.
- Langdon was already moving toward the electronic podium near the conveyor belt.
- New gears engaged, and the claw transported the box to the far side of the vault, coming to a stop over a stationary conveyor belt.
- Once the arm was clear, the conveyor belt whirred to life….
- Upstairs, Sophie and Langdon exhaled in relief to see the conveyor belt move.
- The conveyor belt entered the room on their right through a narrow slit beneath a retractable door.
- The metal door slid up, and a huge plastic box appeared, emerging from the depths on the inclined conveyor belt.
- As he closed the door behind him, Vernet saw the heavy-duty plastic case on the conveyor belt and halted in his tracks.
- As Langdon shed his jacket, Vernet hurried over to the conveyor belt, closed the now empty crate, and typed a series of simple commands.
- The conveyor belt began moving again, carrying the plastic container back down to the vault.
There are no more uses of "conveyor belt" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- A conveyor belt is used to transport luggage at the airport.
- Most luggage conveyor belts work at a speed of about 1 meter/second.
Go to more samples