- The gun in his hand was a concealable, small-caliber, Jframe Medusa, but it would be plenty deadly at close range.
- Teabing recognized the tiny Medusa revolver as his own, the one he kept locked in the limousine glove box for safety.
- Pocketing the flask and the keystone, the Teacher reached for the glove box and pulled out the tiny Medusa revolver.
- He kept the tiny Medusa revolver in his left, out of sight.
- Reaching down to his pocket, he touched the second object that gave him his confidence: the Medusa revolver.
- Sir Leigh Teabing felt rueful as he gazed out over the barrel of his Medusa revolver at Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu.
- Leigh Teabing did not feel his finger pull the trigger, but the Medusa discharged with a thundering crash.
- We’ve known each other for ten—" Rémy aimed at the ceiling and fired the Medusa.
There are no more uses of "Medusa" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The fashion company, Versace, uses the image of Medusa as a trademark.
- Medusa yelled, her snake-hair hissing and spitting.
Go to more samples
Rick Riordan -- The Lightning Thief