- Victor Hugo’s Hunchback of Notre Dame and Mozart’s Magic Flute were filled with Masonic symbolism and Grail secrets.
- Langdon quickly told her about works by Da Vinci, Botticelli, Poussin, Bernini, Mozart, and Victor Hugo that all whispered of the quest to restore the banished sacred feminine.
- Along with Mozart, Beethoven, Shakespeare, Gershwin, Houdini, and Disney.
- PHI appeared in the organizational structures of Mozart’s sonatas, Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony, as well as the works of Bartók, Debussy, and Schubert.
There are no more uses of "Mozart" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She loves the 21st piano concerto by Mozart.
- "Mozart," I thought, and with the word conjured up the most beloved and the most exalted picture that my inner life contained.
Go to more samples
Hermann Hesse -- Steppenwolf