- Newton’s tomb was covered with orbs—stars, comets, planets.
- Images of stars, comets, and planets twinkled in the falling rain, but Langdon ignored them.
- The massive orb protruding from the face of the pyramid was carved in basso-relievo and depicted all kinds of heavenly bodies—constellations, signs of the zodiac, comets, stars, and planets.
There are no more uses of "comet" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- I look under the sink and find a dried-out Brillo pad and a can of Comet.
Lauren Oliver -- Before I Fall
- Three of us had giant camping flashlights, the glow illuminating jarring images: It was suburbia, post-comet, post-zombie, post-humanity.
Go to more samples
Gillian Flynn -- Gone Girl