- Teabing hobbled lower through the shadows.
- Teabing hobbled across the study, unlocked a set of wide glass doors, and swung them open onto a side lawn.
- Teabing hobbled over.
- "Give me a minute," he said, hobbling toward the cockpit.
- "It’s early on a Saturday," Teabing said, hobbling toward the entrance, "so I’m assuming we won’t have services to deal with."
- Teabing looked unamused as he hobbled down the stairs.
- The Kent chief inspector felt only distaste for Leigh Teabing as the man hobbled around him in defiance.
- "As you can see, my dear," Teabing said, hobbling toward a bookshelf, "Leonardo is not the only one who has been trying to tell the world the truth about the Holy Grail.
There are no more uses of "hobbled" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The blizzard killed dozens, cut power and hobbled transport.
- High oil prices hobbled U.S. economic growth.
Go to more samples