- Arriving at the partitions, Fache snaked his way through them, saw the rest room door, and ran for it.
- Only fifteen yards from the rest room, Langdon and Sophie stood in the darkness of the Grand Gallery, their backs pressed to one of the large partitions that hid the bathrooms from the gallery.
- Then he reached through the open partition and retrieved a small, palm-sized revolver from the glove box.
- An opaque partition raised behind them, sealing off the back.
- As he sprinted past Saunière’s body, he set his sights on the partitions at the far end of the Denon Wing.
- Rémy chuckled, shaking off the rain and glancing over his shoulder through the open partition at the crumpled form of Leigh Teabing, who was barely visible in the shadows in the rear.
There are no more uses of "partition" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- a movable partition can divide the ballroom into two smaller rooms
- partition a room off
Go to more samples