- Then it mumbled in its throaty voice, bewildered to the last, "I - I don’t understand,"
- Tirian and Jewel, who had been expecting to see Aslan and had heard nothing about an Ape yet, were very bewildered when they saw it.
- A great number of Talking Beasts stood facing him, and nearly every face in that crowd looked miserably worried and bewildered.
- Think of that and then think of all the faces of those Talking Beasts — all those honest, humble, bewildered Birds, Bears, Badgers, Rabbits, Moles, and Mice — all far sadder than that.
- He walked towards it, bewildered, and the others followed, watching to see what he would do.
There are no more uses of "bewilder" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Some of their customs can bewilder travelers.
- I am trying to understand her, but am bewildered.
Go to more samples