- After about twenty-five minutes the giants apparently had a quarrel.
- And now apparently it’s been about seventy years Narnian years — since I was here last.
- She was even less pleased when she heard that they had to set off for somewhere else — and not, apparently, for bed — on the Owl’s back.
- "Shalt think otherwise when thou hast a man of thine own, I warrant you," said the Knight, apparently thinking this very funny.
- The balustrade had apparently been covered with rich carvings, of which some traces remained; mouldering faces and forms of giants, minotaurs, squids, centipedes, and dreadful gods.
There are no more uses of "apparent" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- The effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the dry fields.
- The committee investigated some apparent discrepancies.
Go to more samples