- He was, Stormgren knew, completely honest, and therefore doubly dangerous.
- It therefore had less zest for the few, but more tranquillity for the many.
- Man was, therefore, still a prisoner on his wn planet.
- For all practical purposes he could, therefore, be regarded as absent.
- It must, therefore, be someone closely linked to her.
- Therefore, no-one could have prepared any answer, or had it already lying in their minds.
- The important fact was that I knew how far they had to travel, and therefore how long the journey took.
- He had been born in Israel, the last independent nation ever to come into existence-and, therefore, the shortest lived.
- Its establishment had taken twenty years and some billions of Pounds Decimal-a relatively trivial factor, therefore, of the world’s total wealth.
- It would not have been a threat to us, and therefore we do not comprehend it.
- But all that vast transformation diverted you from the truth, and therefore helped to serve our purpose.
- Do not, therefore, condemn us for what we were compelled to do.
- The current chairman of the council was the philosopher, Charles Yan Sen, an ironic but fundamentally cheerful man who was not yet in his sixties and was therefore still in the prime of life.
There are no more uses of "therefore" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Kim is taller than Ashley. Ashley is taller than Anna. Therefore, Kim is taller than Anna.
- It has not been approved for use in this country. Therefore, you cannot buy it here.
Go to more samples