- The end of strife and conflicts of all kinds had also meant the virtual end of creative art.
- Basically, the conflict is a religious one, however much it may be disguised.
- It was, of course, universally assumed that the Overlords, or beings of the same species, had come into violent conflict with ancient man.
- Few artists thrive in solitude, and nothing is more stimulating than the conflict of minds with similar interests.
- So far, the conflict had produced worthwhile results in sculpture, music, literary criticism and film-making.
- Through the clash and tug of conflicting gravitational flelds, the planet travelled along the loops and curves of its inconceivably complex orbit, never retracing the same path.
There are no more uses of "conflict" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- Violent conflict has broken out again in the Middle East.
- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict flared up again in Jerusalem.
Go to more samples