- If, indeed, it was altruism.
- Mankind had grown to trust them, and to accept without question the superhuman altruism that had kept Karellen and his companions so long exiled from their homes.
- Suppose, in their altruistic passion for justice and order, they had determined to reform the world, but had not realized that they were destroying the soul of man?
- He had flown there with Rashaverak, whose friendship, he suspected, was not completely altruistic.
There are no more uses of "altruism" in the book.
Show samples from other sources
- She is known for her kindness, compassion, and altruism.
- She describes altruism as "heroism lite."
Go to more samples